Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Welcome!

Hey!

So this is my first post of my blog, thought I'd finally make one to show off my work and to show what I've been up to.

I've just done a wedding invitation design competition at minted.com-link is below!

http://www.minted.com/design-rating/72390

Please take a look at it and rate it.

I have been busy doing some christmas card templates for the the holiday season, which are featured on my facebook business page.

Other than design work, I have been busy with my 1 year old son Hayden who has just been growing up each day. Just yesterday we took him to get his pictures done, and he wasn't having it! So we have to go back and hopefully it's a better trip next time.

Thanks for stopping by and please keep updated as I will be putting up my work very soon.

Aubrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment